Deprecated: woocommerce_get_template_part is deprecated since version 3.0! Use wc_get_template_part instead. in /home/eanmans/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4713
Drizoro Maxplug – instantly stops running water
$73.00 – $267.00
Quick-Set Hydraulic Mortar that Stops Running Water or Leaks Under Pressure
Description and Uses
Drizoro Maxplug is a quick-setting hydraulic cement that instantly stops running water from cracks, holes or other openings in concrete and masonry, once it sets. It does not contract and sets within three to five minutes depending on the temperature. It only requires water for mixing.
To seal leaks instantly in concrete surfaces and solid masonry.
For emergency repairs on water pipes. For broken pipes, sometimes Maxplug will even work when the pipes are under pressure.
Emergency plugging of gas leaks.
To anchor bolts and other accessories that require immediate use.
In basements, tunnels and sewers, to stop water under pressure.
9 Benefits of Drizoro Maxplug Stops Running Water Instantly.
- The coating allows the base to transpire and thereby eliminates water vapour.
- Stops running water, any slow leaks and waterproofs the surface at the same time.
- Does not contract, or become weak due to its exothermic reactions.
- Maxplug increases in volume.
- sets rapidly, in three to five minutes. Setting can be controlled (either speed up or slowed down) by adding warm or cold water. The setting may even be instantaneous.
- is the proper maintenance material for homes and industry.
- Maxplug is not toxic when it comes into contact with drinking water.
- has mechanical properties are comparable to those of concrete, and in some cases even superior.
- sets underwater which means that Maxplug stops running water while underwater.
Used for Applications
- To stop running water & seal leaks instantly in concrete surfaces and solid masonry.
- For emergency repairs on water pipes. For broken pipes, Maxplug will even work when the pipes are under pressure.
- Emergency plugging of gas leaks
- To anchor bolts and other accessories that require immediate use.
- In basements, tunnels and sewers, to stop water under pressure.
- can be used underwater
Drizoro Maxplug can be applied with a trowel, a spatula or even by hand. As any abrasive material, make sure to use protective rubber gloves when applying by hand.
How to mix
Mix only the amounts of Drizoro Maxplug that can be applied in three minutes; if it is a water leak, mix only the amount of material that can be used with your hand. Use a plastic or rubber container, fill with Drizoro Maxplug as needed, and add water slowly until it has the consistency of cement mortar.
One kilogram of Drizoro Maxplug requires 280 ccs of water.
How to Use
Normal weather, Drizoro Maxplug takes between three to five minutes to set, depending on the temperature of the product, the water and atmospheric condition. Three to five minutes setting time is for temperatures in the 18º to 20º C range.
Warm weather, when temperatures are high and Drizoro Maxplug sets very quickly, cold water must be used to delay the setting time, allowing you time to apply the material.
In extreme cases, keep the product in the shade and add ice to the mixing water.
Cold Weather, at low temperatures, use warm or hot water to prepare Drizoro Maxplug mixes. At extremely low temperatures, i.e., below 0º C, heat the material and use hot water.
Surface Preparation. All cracks should have a minimum depth of 2 centimetres and an opening of 1.5 to 2 centimetres.
Make a square-shaped cut, preferably dovetail to the surface to which the material is to be applied.
Avoid the “V” shape. See Diagram 1.
Clean the surface until it is free of all loose materials. Wet the surface, if water is not present at the time of application. Use Drizoro Maxplug without force.
Sealing Concrete Walls and Slabs
Once the surface has been prepared by removing the loose concrete from the crack and cutting to a depth of 5 cms, apply Drizoro Maxplug in small amounts. Wait until it becomes warm before applying. Then immediately remove the excess material. Continue on until the crack is finished. Under great pressure, in tunnels and basements do not try to plug up the crack at once.
Maxplug is ideal to anchor bolts and metal fixtures to concrete.
Sealing concrete slabs and walls
This is very common in basements, elevator shafts, swimming pools and water towers. Make sure there is an opening of at least 2 x 3 cm., and seal it with Drizoro Maxplug making a waterproof cove at the joint of floor and wall.
Leaks in cracks or joints
Once the surface has been prepared by removing the loose concrete from the crack and cutting to a depth of 5 cms, apply Drizoro Maxplug is small amounts to stops running water. Mix only the amount of material that can be applied by hand. Do not pour the material into place, always use your hands. Wait until it becomes warm before applying. Then immediately remove the excess material. Continue on until the crack is finished. Under great pressure, in tunnels and basements do not try to plug up the crack at once.
Drizoro Maxplug, a rigid product once it has set, and by itself is not the ideal material for this type of work since expansion joints are subject to constant movement. Nevertheless, it is used to stop the water in expansion joints, later, when it is dry, the expansion joint is made with a flexible material that withstands hydrostatic pressure we would recommend Drizoro Maxjoint Elastic.
Drizoro Maxplug is the ideal material to anchor bolts and metal fixtures to concrete especially in overhead situations. Where a pourable situation the hydraulically expanding Drizoro Maxgrip is recommended.
FLEXURAL STRENGTH(Kp / cm2)
COMPRESSION STRENGTH(Kp / cm2)
Product requirements: One kilogram of Drizoro Maxplug fills approximately 0.6 cubic decimetres.
Packaging: 25 kilogram drums and 5 kilogram cans, and 1 kilogram handy pack.
As all cement products, Drizoro Maxplug is abrasive protective rubber gloves must be used to prepare the mixture and apply it. If any of the mixture gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water, but do not rub. If irritation continues, consult a doctor.
Drizoro Maxplug is a:-
- rigid product once it has set, and by itself is not the ideal material for this type of work since expansion joints are subject to constant movement. Nevertheless, it is used to stop the water leaking into expansion joints temporarily, later, when the major leak is stopped, the expansion joint is filled with a flexible material that withstands hydrostatic pressure we would recommend Drizoro Maxjoint Elastic.
- the ideal material to anchor bolts and metal fixtures to concrete especially in overhead situations. Where a pourable situation the hydraulically expanding Drizoro Maxgrip is recommended
- hydraulically expanding cement that stops running water in minutes and requires a wet surface to work so head back up to make a purchase
The information contained in this leaflet is based on our experience and technical knowledge. Obtained through laboratory testing and from bibliographic material. Drizoro reserves the right to introduce changes without prior notification. Any use of this data beyond the purposes expressly specified in the leaflet will not be the Company´s responsibility unless authorized by us.
The data shown on consumption measurement and yields are for guidance only and based on our experience. These data are subject to variation due to the specific atmospheric and job site conditions so reasonable variations from the data may be experienced. In order to know the real data, a test on the job site must be done, and it will be carried out under the client responsibility.
We shall not accept responsibility exceeding the value of the purchased product. For any other doubt, consult our Technical Department. This version of the bulletin replaces the previous one.
1 Kg Tub, 15 Kg Handipack, 25 Kg Drum, 5 Kg Tub
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.