Commercial Areas and Surfaces Suitable
SEALTUFF cementitious waterproofing coating solution is a multi-surface with additional benefits provides an excellent alternative for long term protection on multiple various surfaces.
SEALTUFF Cementitious provides coating solutions for the Building, Container, and Marine Industry and can be applied surfaces, both indoor and outdoor, on roofs, walls, floors, drive- and walkways, heavy traffic areas such as parking areas outdoor and underground.
Since SEALTUFF Cementitious can be used on concrete, FRC, cement blocks, metal, steel, wood, expanded and extruded polystyrene and many other surfaces. Our product can be applied over rusty but cleaned off surface as well. No costly sand blasting required.
SEALTUFF Cementitious Membrane consists of a blend of cement and polymers. A coating with exceptional adhesive properties that is very simple to use, cost-effective and protecting your surfaces.
Our cement/polymer membrane guarantees superior long term protection for your building/product and additional benefits.
Our newly formulated product eliminates the need for complex, time consuming applications and costly maintenance.
Benefits: SEALTUFF will speed up your workflow, reduce cost and time by drying in just 30 minutes, ready for the next coat or work step. Our durable concrete/polymer based waterproof membrane has many practical applications and properties:
- Easy to apply Cost effective
- Up to 25 years life expectancy (depending on application area and usage)
- 100% Waterproof
- seals roofs, walls, ceilings, pools, ship decks, container
- Water Vapor Transmission
- Excellent resistance to Hydro Static Pressure
- > 500 kP or >50m water column.
- Anti-slip, marinas, public walkways, parking areas, pool areas, restaurants & bars, hospitals
- Reflects Heat/Cold, reduces energy consumption for heating/cooling
· SEALTUFF is a specially blended cement/polymer based waterproof and low VOC membrane, designed to be applied over wood, stone, concrete, clay roofing tiles, steel, metal and other surfaces.
· SEALTUFF protective coating is ecological, economical anti slip, reflects heat, wind and hail proof, U.V. resistant, resists mold and can be colored differently.
· Storage: in dry conditions, do not allow to freeze.
Surface Preparation: · Ensure that the surface is clean, rinsed and dry prior to applying.
· The surface must be free of debris, dust, dirt, grease,
damaged paint and other contaminants prior to applying
· If required, utilize a pressure washer to clean the surface.
· SEALTUFF can be applied over rust. Remove ALL loose rust prior to applying SEALTUFF . This can be achieved by pressure washing and or mechanically such as a grinder.
· Remove liquid (part B) from the mixing pail.
· Pour liquid (part B) 9.5L into mixing pail.
· Gradually add powder ((part A) 22.7 kg bag) while blending until desired consistency is achieved.
· Mix materials with a drill thoroughly for 3-5 minutes.
· Pot Life: 30 – 40 minutes
Note that this standard kit (22,7 kg and 9.5 L Latex) is proportioned for mechanical applications (texture sprayer).
When applying manually by roller or brush please use approx. 90% (approx. 21 kg) of part A (dry powders) for best results. Unused portion of part A can be used by adding additional latex or can be stored for future use. Latex can be purchased separately
Can be applied by either
- Mechanical application with an appropriate texture sprayer such as a Graco GTX2000 model.
- Manually with a e.g. roller, brush, broom.
For optimum performance, SEALTUFF should be applied between 1.6mm and 3.2mm (1/1 – 1/ ).
This product should be applied between 10°C and 30°C.
DO NOT APPLY IN RAINY CONDITIONS.
· Once dry, the product can be sealed with (colored/clear) cement protective sealer, if needed.
Product disclaimer This Product Data Sheet (PDS) summarises our best knowledge of the product, including how to use and apply the product based on the information available at the time. You should read this PDS carefully and consider the information in the context of how the product will be used, including in conjunction with any other product and the type of surfaces to, and the manner in which, the product will be applied. Our responsibility for products sold is subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale. CMA does not accept any liability either directly or indirectly for any losses suffered in connection with the use or application of the product whether or not in accordance with any advice, specification, recommendation or information given by it.