Deprecated: woocommerce_get_template_part is deprecated since version 3.0! Use wc_get_template_part instead. in /home/eanmans/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4713
Drizoro Maxrite®700 – repair damaged concrete
Non shrink, high early strength, thixotropic, normal setting, polymer modified, fibre reinforced, structural repair mortar with corrosion inhibitors, specially designed for high performance structural concrete repairs exposed to an aggressive environments, additional protection of the steel reinforcing. Mix used longer. Thixotropy allows repair of new and old concrete without the need for using any form work, applied manually or by mechanical means.
Available on backorder
Normal Setting, Polymer-Modified, Fiber-Reinforced, Structural Repair Mortar With Corrosion Inhibitors
Drizoro Maxrite®700 to repair damaged concrete
Drizoro Maxrite®700 is a single component, cement-based, microsilica and polymer-modified, fibre-reinforced restoration mortar with corrosion inhibitors. Maxrite has been specially designed for high performance. Protects structural concrete repairs where exposed to aggressive environmental conditions. Provides additional protection of the steel reinforcements. Its long open time and thixotropy allows for the repair damaged concrete whether new or old. Repairs to the concrete are simple without the need for formwork and can be applied manually or by mechanical means.
- Maintenance of industrial areas damaged by aggressive environments, acid rain, atmospheric pollution, etc.
- Structural concrete repair affected by corrosion of reinforcements in the marine environment, bridges, harbours, dams, etc
- Repair of concrete structures with carbonation in process.
- Repair of damaged concrete by deicing salts, freeze/thaw cycles, mechanical impacts, etc.
- Concrete repair affected by repeated loads.
- Repair of prefabricated concrete elements.
Advantages of Drizoro Maxrite700 to repair damaged concrete
- Corrosion inhibitors prevent corrosion against chlorides and aggressive corroding agents, extending considerably the service life of the structure.
- It’s open setting time allows the quick completion of the repair of large surfaces.
- Good chemical resistance in aggressive environmental ambient due to its microsilica content.
- Withstands freeze/thaw cycles.
- Offers high resistance to carbonation penetration.
- High adhesion to concrete and reinforcements.
- Does not require special primers.
- The transmitted Loads onto the repaired structure.
- High impact and mechanical strength.
- Long-lasting repairs.
- Good thixotropy.
- Application in successive layers without slump or the need to use formwork.
- Allows high thickness per layer.
- Easy workability and application. Repairs to damaged concrete can be completed by spray. Use of the wet-method.
- Single component mortar. Only requires water for mixing and it is odourless,
- Suitable for poorly ventilated areas such as tanks.
Preparation of the surface:
Quantities are only indicative, onsite testing for the desired consistency and the existing ambient conditions.
Apply the layers between 5 and 50 mm thick.
Trowel on the Maxrite mortar whilst pressing with the trowel. This prevents any air entrapment.
Do Not Apply when –
- at a temperature below 5 °C.
- When lower substrate or ambient temperatures (<5°C) are expected during the 24 hours following the repair.
Cover the repairs during the first 24 hours. Especially when temperatures above 30ºC and the relative humidity is below 50%.
One 25 kg. sack of Drizoro Maxrite®700 fills approximately 13.75 litres
Should the slurry primer dry or the previous layer is completely set. Apply a new slurry coat to continue the job.
DO NOT use
- any Drizoro Maxrite 700 leftovers to prepare a new batch.
- mixing methods that are too violent.
- over mixed product or mix for prolonged periods.
curing compounds on the repair.
never exceed the thickness per layer in the application.
exceed the amount of mixing water recommended.
Setting time is measured at 20 ºC.
Higher temperatures reduce setting time.
Lower temperatures delay setting time.
For any other application not specified in this technical bulletin consult our Technical Department.
Drizoro Maxrite 700 is supplied in 25 kg. bags and drums.
Twelve (12) months in bags and eighteen (18) months in drums and cans, in their original unopened packaging, in a dry and covered place, protected from frost and humidity with the temperature above 5 ºC.
SAFETY AND HEALTHDrizoro Maxrite®700 is non-toxic but is an abrasive compound by its composition. Avoid eye and skin contact. Wear rubber gloves and safety goggles during application. In case of skin contact, wash affected areas with soap and water. In case of eye contact, rinse with clean water but do not rub. If irritation continues, seek medical attention.Safety Data Sheet of Drizoro Maxrite®700 is available by request.Disposal of product and empty packaging to be according to national regulations by the final user.
The information contained in this leaflet is based on our experience and technical knowledge, obtained through laboratory testing and from bibliographic material. Drizoro reserves the right to introduce changes without prior advise. Use of this data beyond the purposes expressly specified in the leaflet will not be the Company ́s responsibility unless authorized by us. The data shown on consumption’s, measurement and yields are for guidance only and based on our experience. This data is subject to variation due to specific atmospheric and job site conditions so reasonable variations from the data may be experienced. Recommended to Test onsite. Testing Is the clients responsibility. We shall not accept responsibility exceeding the value of the purchased product. For any additional information, consult our Technical Department.